Interesting Facts & Information!
Male Erections! Interesting Facts & Information!Before we get to the fun stuff, I want to talk about you for just a moment.
More specifically, I want to talk about your package, your boy, your penis.
I'll start by asking you this very simple question...
Do you wake up, every single day of the week, with a powerful, Rock Hard Erection?
If not, you need to be concerned!
Why do I say that?
Because your erections provide some very critical information about your sexual health, and your overall physical condition.
When they disappear, you can bank on the fact that your testosterone levels are down in the basement.
You can also assume that you've got too much of the female hormone, estrogen, in your system as well.
Combine these two together, and you've got a whole symphony of physical problems to look forward too.
If you'd like to avoid all of this, you need to take steps to keep your male hormones locked into the zone.
In other words, you want to keep your testosterone levels up, and your estrogen levels down.
Here's how to do that...
Supplement with OTC Testosterone Boosters
Reduce Your Circulating Male Estrogen Levels
Wear a Ball Zinger Penis Ring at Night
OK, I'm off the soap box now.
On to the penis trivia...
Male Erections! Interesting Facts & Information!
- The average erect penis measures between 5.1 & 5.9 inches in length.
- When asked, most women will exaggerate the size of their partners penis.
- The largest penis ever recorded was 14 inches long, according to the book, "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex".Unfortunately, this monster was never photographed, or verified by a 3rd party.
- The smallest penis encountered in the Kinsey sex surveys was a mere 1 inch long when fully erect.
- In the Dr. Jacobus survey, the African Sudanese possessed the largest average penis size, of all groups tested.
- 95 percent of all men worldwide, fall between the range of 5 to 7 inches in length.
- The Russian mystic, Rasputin, was reported to have an extremely large penis.
famous men sporting large units include Liam Neeson, Milton Berle, Wilt
Chamberlain, Frank Sinatra, Tony Danza, and Dan Rather.
men known to have very small penises include, Ben Affleck, Jude Law,
Enrique Iglesias, Danny Bonaduce of Partgidge Family fame, and Napoleon
- It's extremely rare for an African American to have a penis smaller than 5 inches.
- 13.6 percent of black males have a penis 7 inches or more in size.
- The word "penis" is taken from the Latin word for "tail
- More than 18 million men in the United States over the age 20 are affected by erectile dysfunction.
Male Erections to Penile Exercises
Male Erections to Boost Low Testosterone Levels-Home